This latte is autumn heaven in a cup! Sure, you can go to any coffee shop and get one but:
- You'd have to get out of the house
- You'd be spending your hard-earned cash – $5 for a latte? No thank you!
- Do you even know what's in that latte – real pumpkin? real spices? I don't think so.
Makes 1 serving
- 2/3 cup freshly brewed coffee = 160 ml de café
- 1/3 cup milk (any kind you like) = 80 ml de lait
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin purée = 2 cuillères à soupe de purée de citrouille
- Pinch of cinnamon = une pincée de cannelle
- Pinch of cloves = une pincée de girofle en poudre
- Pinch of nutmeg = une pincée de noix de muscade
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup = une cuillère à café de sirop d'érable
Mix all the ingredients, except maple syrup, in a small sauce pan and heat over medium on the stove for a few minutes. Stir maple syrup in and transfer to a mug. Enjoy!