- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts = 4 escalopes de poulet
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard = 4 cuillères à café de moutarde forte
- 2 zucchini, diced = 2 courgettes, coupées en dés
- 1 small eggplant, diced = 1 petite aubergine, coupée en dés
- 1 orange or yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced = un poivron orange ou rouge, émincé
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved = 12 tomates cerises, coupées en deux
- 2 tablespoons butter (cut up) or olive oil = 25 g de beurre, coupé en petits morceux ou 2 cuillères à soupe d'huile d'olive
- Herbes de Provence (thyme/rosemary/savory/marjoram), salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste = herbes de Provence, sel et poivre
Preheat oven to 400°F /200°C.
Cut 4 large pieces of parchment paper. Place each chicken breast in the center of the paper. Spread mustard evenly over chicken breasts. Arrange veggies around the chicken. Add a few pieces of butter or pour a little olive oil over the top. Season with herbs, salt and pepper.
Seal each papillote tightly and place them on a baking sheet.
Bake until the packages are puffed and chicken is cooked through, about 20-25 minutes. Be careful when opening the packets as hot steam will come flying out. Enjoy!