Have you gone apple-picking yet? We have. What a fun family outing! Apple pie, muffins and sauce are definitely on the agenda but I am also trying to come up with new ideas to use all those apples we brought home. This apple smoothie is one of them. It's a great after-school snack and it almost tastes like apple pie... except, it's much faster to make and it's healthier for you!
- ½ cup Greek yogurt = 110 g de yaourt grec
- 1 medium apple, sliced = 1 pomme, coupée en tranches
- ½ cup milk = 120 ml de lait
- 1 tablespoon almond granola = 1 cuillère à soupe de granola (ou muesli) aux amandes
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup = 1 cuillère à soupe de miel ou de sirop d'érable
- Dash of cinnamon = une pincée de canelle en poudre
Mix all the ingredients in a blender until smooth. Enjoy!