Makes 4 servings
- 4 large russet potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges = 4 grosses pommes de terre Russet (environ 250 gr chacune)
- 1/3 cup olive oil = 80 ml d'huile d'olive
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice = 2 cuillères à soupe de jus de citron
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano = 2 cuillères à café d'origan
- 1 glove garlic, minced = 1 gousse d'ail, émincée
- Salt & pepper, to taste = sel et poivre
- 1/3 cup vegetable or chicken broth = 80 ml de bouillon de légumes ou de poulet
Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C.
Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, oregano and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
Toss potatoes wedges with olive oil mixture and spread on a large baking sheet. Pour broth around the potatoes. Sprinkle with a little more salt and pepper.
Roast until tender and golden brown (about 30-40 minutes), turning once or twice with a spatula.
Cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!