Yes. Another marinade... I told you I was a fan! This exotic one goes well with any poultry or fish. Marinate, then grill with whatever method is convenient to you: grilling pan on the stove, indoor or outdoor grill. For a light lunch or dinner, slice and serve on top of mixed greens. If you are craving carbs, it's a great companion to my Southwestern rice casserole.
Makes 4 servings
- 4 boneless chicken breasts = 4 blancs de poulet
- A bunch of fresh cilantro = une botte de coriandre fraiche (feuilles)
- 2 crushed garlic cloves = 2 gousses d'ail, écrasées
- ½ cup olive oil = 120 ml d'huile d'olive
- Juice from 2 limes = jus de 2 citrons verts
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin = 2 cuillères à café de cumin
- 1 teaspoon ancho chile powder = 1 cuillère à café de ancho chile (en poudre)
- salt and black pepper = sel et poivre
Place chicken breasts in a large ziplock bag. Combine marinade ingredients together in a food processor or blender and pour over chicken. Marinate in the fridge for 2 to 4 hours.
Remove chicken from bag, season with additional salt and pepper, and grill about seven minutes per side. Enjoy!