- 6 medium red potatoes, scrubbed clean and diced = 6 pommes de terre rouges, nettoyées et coupées en cubes
- 3 eggs = 3 oeufs
- 1 large celery, finely chopped (about ½ cup) = 1 grosse branche de céleri, coupé en petits morceaux
- ½ cup light mayonnaise or veganaise = 100 g de mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle juice = 2 cuillères à soupe de jus de cornichons doux
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard = 1 cuillère à soupe de moutarde forte
- Salt & pepper to taste = sel et poivre
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried, for garnish = 1 cuillère à soupe d'aneth fraiche ciselée ou 1 cuillère à café séchée, pour décorer
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 8-10 minutes. Drain and let cool.
Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil, lower heat to simmer and cook eggs stand for 10 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
In a large bowl, mix mayo, pickle juice and mustard. Add potatoes, eggs and celery and stir gently until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until chilled or overnight. Garnish with fresh dill before serving. Enjoy!